banned on sof for no reason
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

extrememaximumclan.com -> Open Discussion

#1: No icon banned on sof for no reason Author: MANDOLAYS PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:24 pm
    —
i try to join your dm on sof2 it says im banned. do not know why. just started to play sof2 again after a few years. please lift my ban thanks in advance. i play under the name MANDOLAYS.

#2: No icon Re: banned on sof for no reason Author: =[E|M]=MajorCarlLocation: Upstate NY USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:08 am
    —
Hi Mandolays,
Were you on the ExtremeMaximum DM server? I'll check the log files and see if I can find you.
I haven't received one donation from any players, I'm thinking of shutting down my servers, if you have your GUID and ip address that would help me find you.
Thanks!
Carl

#3: No icon Re: banned on sof for no reason Author: =[E|M]=MajorCarlLocation: Upstate NY USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:58 pm
    —
[quote="MANDOLAYS";p="1680"]i try to join your dm on sof2 it says im banned. do not know why. just started to play sof2 again after a few years. please lift my ban thanks in advance. i play under the name MANDOLAYS.[/quote]I found your ip address and removed the server ban. You were also listed as TRez. You should be able to join the server now.
Thanks!
Carl

extrememaximumclan.com -> Open Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1