New Sniper Elite V2 Servers
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

extrememaximumclan.com -> Open Discussion

#1: No icon New Sniper Elite V2 Servers Author: =[E|M]=MajorCarlLocation: Upstate NY USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:41 am
    —
Very Happy Hi Folks,
  For those who have not yet heard we are now hosting 2 new servers for Sniper Elite Version 2. We have had a great turnout with this game and hope to continue to see more of our clan members involved. This is the  real deal sniper game. Great graphics,excellent weapons and a real laid back atmosphere. The map details are fantastic as well as the scenery from WW2 era.
  I'm hoping that most of our members will grab a copy of the game and join us in a DM or TDM match soon. I have spent countless hours getting these servers up and running for everyone's enjoyment. Please think about dropping in a few bucks to keep this one alive.
  Of course we will as always keep our COD servers up and running as we all enjoy a game of COD also. We currently have many servers running and need to meet the donations to continue to pay the bills. Many great thanks to all that have supported us, without your help I could never keep Extreme Maximum Clan alive. Any input on these servers as well as all our others is always welcome and appreciated. Enjoy the game folks!!!

Best Regards!

=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder

#2: No icon Re: New Sniper Elite V2 Servers Author: =[E|M]=JordanLocation: Windsor, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 am
    —
It's funny, I just bought this during the steam sale! I'll have to install vent too Razz

extrememaximumclan.com -> Open Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1