Dec.2-MajorTarget=$30.00

Event Calendar

December 2017

No events today.

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 137 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
extrememaximumclan.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Gamertracker Server Banners Not Displayed Open Discussion =[E|M]=Remorse 0 Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:06 am
=[E|M]=Remorse View latest post
This is Christmas by Joshua Goodling Open Discussion =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:02 am
=[E|M]=MajorCarl View latest post
New Book Open Discussion =[E|M]=AvatarKiller 1 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:33 pm
Boycot Activision and Steam Games Open Discussion GunOil 1 Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 am
June 2017 Donations =[E|M]=ClanDonations =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:27 am
Jan_2017 Donations =[E|M]=ClanDonations =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:27 am
Call Of Duty 4 Server Upgrades 1.6

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:54 am Post subject: No icon Call Of Duty 4 Server Upgrades 1.6 Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Folks,
As of tonight I have upgraded all of our COD4 servers to the latest patch ver. 1.6 to keep up with the everchanging gameing world. The servers are running the new maps released with the patch as follows: ChinaTown,Broadcast,Creek and Killhouse along with many of the standard COD4 maps. Our server #3 is running some of our own choice custom maps as well as the new released maps above. Please update your game to 1.6 so you can connect to ExtremeMaximum Servers. The update patch can be downloaded at:
http://download.nvidia.com/downloads/nZone/demos/CoD4MW-1.6-PatchSetup.exe  .
We look forward to seeing all of you on our all new COD4 updated servers. Your continued support to our goals are appreciated , thanks to all of you that have used to DonatOMeter on our website. Your support has been a great help in making all of this happen. See ya all on the battlefield.
Below are a few screenshots from the new maps included in the patch 1.6 Enjoy!

Best Regards!

=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder

Last edited by =[E|M]=MajorCarl on Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
=[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy
Sargeant

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:16 pm Post subject: No icon A Major Thanks... Reply with quote

Just wanted to post my personal thanks to MajorCarl for all the hard work he does for =[E|M]=! The new 1.6 HC and AWE implementations are fantastic to play on and they provide an incredible foundation for were we want to go with our gameplay for this clan. I can't wait for our entire clan (translate to MAC guys) to have the ability to play in Q3 (thanks a lot ASPYR!!! Grrrr.)

So...Thank you Carl. Thank you so much.

Jim
a.k.a. =[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy

=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:24 am Post subject: No icon Thanks for the kind words =[E|M]=DarthVader Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Clarence ,
Thanks for the confidence and we all miss you ingame. The servers are crackin and today the first day with the new upgrades, server 1 has been busy most of the day with up to 19 players. Thanks so much for the generous server donation, it is greatly appreciated. I wish more of our folks would participate in support. The $130 a month only represents 1/2 of the actual cost to host the game servers , then there is the other half plus ventrilo,website and redirect costs. It's nice to see you are taking such an interest in things and always great to hear from you. Thanks Again Man!
Also thank you to all other members who continue to support our goals and our clan.
Regards!
=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder Twisted Evil

=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:45 am Post subject: No icon My Partner =[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Jim, Bro
Thank you for the nice things you post and all you do to keep the =[E|M]=Clan rockin. I just want to say that I put in many hours but only because it makes me feel good to see our friends and clan members enjoy something we create. I enjoy the work I do for all of us and also the company and friendship that you all provide. My Bro =[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy is a very busy guy but we touch base enough to make things happen that all of us enjoy. I am very proud of our site , servers, as well all of our members support and participation. =[E|M]=Marvin provides a great deal of input and adds that NZ swing that keeps me thriving for more advancement, he also makes me laugh like hell Smile. You have become a good friend Buckley and a true asset .There are those who give their time to create and revise maps for all of us to enjoy.
=[E|M]=Pinball,=[E|M]=Arakus Thank You Both. I just wanted you all to realize what you do is very important and none of it goes without notice . To all of you who are involved in any way to make us who we are today and what we want to be in the future !!! Thanks Folks
Best Regards!
=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder Twisted Evil

=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:12 pm Post subject: No icon Bump Reply with quote

Bump

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index ->  Open Discussion Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: