Oct1 MajTarget=$30

Event Calendar

October 2017

No events today.

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 131 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
extrememaximumclan.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Gamertracker Server Banners Not Displayed Open Discussion =[E|M]=Remorse 0 Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:06 am
=[E|M]=Remorse View latest post
New Book Open Discussion =[E|M]=AvatarKiller 1 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:33 pm
=[E|M]=MajorCarl View latest post
Boycot Activision and Steam Games Open Discussion GunOil 1 Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 am
June 2017 Donations =[E|M]=ClanDonations =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:27 am
Jan_2017 Donations =[E|M]=ClanDonations =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:27 am
December 2016 Donations =[E|M]=ClanDonations =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:23 pm
Donations So Far

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:12 am Post subject: No icon Donations So Far Reply with quote

Laughing Hi Gang,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all who have been using the Donat O Meter on our website. I appreciate all of you and what you do to help lighten the load on our server expenses. I hope you are all enjoying the games and look forward to bringing more challenges in the near future.
=[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy and I have been discussing possible upcoming scrim's with other clans and have some announcements which will be posted well in advance. We are looking for a group turnout and hope all of you that can fit it in to your plans will show up.
We have been trying new ways to improve the gameplay on our COD4 servers .I am currently running one Hardcore DM-FFA COD4 server #1 ver.1.4 and server #4 TDM 24 player ver.1.4 Server #2 is DM-FFA ver.1.5 and Server #3 TDM ver1.5 Lets try to utilize server #2 DM as much as we can to get the traffic flowing again. Since the update to 1.5 the server stats are lower but we have better players and a lot less hacks going on.

COD2 Servers are in the works for a new map pack soon which will add to our Tues and Fri games. We are doing much better lately with more refined gentlemens games on COD2. Folks are using the M1 Garand and some of the Scoped rifles much more which in my opinion is a whole lot more challenging and rewarding the then run & gun machine gunners. COD2 Server #1 is still setup for those who wish to machine gun more at a fast set pace.

I have a list below of folks who have donated to our servers in the past 3 months and would like to thank each of you for your help. Pass the word around , I'm sure there are many who can hop on the wagon with our Donat O Meter located on our homepage.
Special Thanks To:

=[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy
=[E|M]=Marvin
=[E|M]=MajorTarget
=[E|M]=DarthVader
=[E|M]=MajorWanker
=[E|M]=Creeper
=[E|M]=Garrand
=[E|M]=Carson
=[E|M]=Deven
=[E|M]=TestBott
=[E|M]=Dynosaw
Our Own Denton Man get your application in you've had enough practice on Carson!
=[E|M]=Capt.Insano
=[E|M]=Wolverine

Best Regards & Thanks!
=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder Twisted Evil

Last edited by =[E|M]=MajorCarl on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
=[E|M]=kiLLbiLLy
Sargeant

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:48 pm Post subject: No icon  Reply with quote

Hey, I donate too! Very Happy

Good stuff Carl! I really appreciate all the hard work you do with the clan.

To all my fellow clansters...I love hanging out with you guys and playing together. You're an outstanding bunch of people. I"ve spent some time out on the net playing with other clans recently and I have to say untlil I did so I didn't completely realize just how good we have it. We like to keep our games fun, intense and highly competitive...all the while focusing on having a good time together.

I played the COD4 hardcore server last night and it rocked! That was an excellent call.

I repeat myself...again....I can't wait for COD4 on the Mac to come out soon. We are going to tear it up via scrims and matches very soon!

Cheers!

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index ->  Open Discussion Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: