Oct1 MajTarget=$30

Event Calendar

October 2017

No events today.

Hacker Beware   

You have been warned!
We have caught 131 shameful hackers.

NukeSentinel(tm) 2.6.01

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
extrememaximumclan.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Gamertracker Server Banners Not Displayed Open Discussion =[E|M]=Remorse 0 Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:06 am
=[E|M]=Remorse View latest post
New Book Open Discussion =[E|M]=AvatarKiller 1 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:33 pm
=[E|M]=MajorCarl View latest post
Boycot Activision and Steam Games Open Discussion GunOil 1 Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 am
June 2017 Donations =[E|M]=ClanDonations =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:27 am
Jan_2017 Donations =[E|M]=ClanDonations =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:27 am
December 2016 Donations =[E|M]=ClanDonations =[E|M]=MajorCarl 0 Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:23 pm
BAN APPEAL

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MANDOLAYS
Buck Private
Buck Private

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:08 pm Post subject: No icon BAN APPEAL Reply with quote

hello I play on sof2 online with the name mandolays. i used to like to play on your server but everytime i try to join the server recently it says im banned. when i did play on your server i never had any problems. so i dont know why im banned. i think it is a mistake. my guid is 4fdad3afda85180bdb1a1b7f1536307f. if you can lift the ban i would greatly appreciate it. like i said earlier i enjoyed playing on your server and would like to be able to play again. thank you for your time. MANDOLAYS
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:37 am Post subject: No icon Re: BAN APPEAL Reply with quote

[quote="MANDOLAYS";p="1636"]hello I play on sof2 online with the name mandolays. i used to like to play on your server but everytime i try to join the server recently it says im banned. when i did play on your server i never had any problems. so i dont know why im banned. i think it is a mistake. my guid is 4fdad3afda85180bdb1a1b7f1536307f. if you can lift the ban i would greatly appreciate it. like i said earlier i enjoyed playing on your server and would like to be able to play again. thank you for your time. MANDOLAYS[/quote]

Hi MANDOLAYS.
  Thanks for the information, please let me know what your IP address is,I can check if you may have been mistakenly banned. You can send me a PM on this site if you prefer or post it here.
Regards!

=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder

Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:12 am Post subject: No icon Re: BAN APPEAL Reply with quote

Hi MANDOLAYS,
  I've checked the server files for your GUID and it has not been banned on EM or PGS servers. Are you using a genuine key or a generated key?
I have also check your current IP address that you posted the ban appeal with and it is not banned on any of our servers.
If you continue to have this problem please let me know which server you are trying to connect to,I might be able to narrow it down.
Thanks!
Carl

Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view extrememaximumclan.com Forum Index ->  Open Discussion Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: